Here’s how to enable Flash Player in Chrome:
- Open the three-dot menu and select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Under Privacy and Security, click Site Settings.
- Under Permissions, click Flash.
- Enable the setting so the label reads Ask first (recommended).
- Close the settings tab. You’re done!
- Back to the game page.
- When you click to play, you’ll get a notification asking if you want to allow or block Flash for the current site. To run it, click Allow. The page will refresh and the Flash content will start as it should.